Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm Anthony Borrego

Buenos Dias Amigos,

      My name is Anthony Borrego and I am one of the 3/C midshipmen on the SWIFT team this year.  I am also an Oceanography major and race on the USNA Cycling team.  One of my grandmothers cooks insanely good Cuban food and the other bakes cookies that turn any sad day into one of the best days of your life.  I guess you could say this makes my life awesome.  I am from Punta Gorda, Florida and have always been mesmerized by weather.  In 2004, category 4 Hurricane Charley crashed into my home town and completely devastated the area.  Ever since then I have had a strong desire to study severe weather.  SWIFT 2013 is going to be an experience of a lifetime and I cannot wait for exams to be over so we can finally hunt some tornadoes.  Watch out super-cells, another kind of storm is on its way, and it travels in a 14 passenger cargo van!



                                                

1 comment:

  1. Grandma brought fresh cookies the other day...soon you will have some. Take care

    ReplyDelete