Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kota Raymond


My name is Dakota "Kota" Raymond and I'm from Pfafftown, NC. Neither of my parents are in the military, but I was still fortunate enough to travel quite a bit within the US as a child. I was born in Atlanta, GA and have lived in Washington and Montana. I enjoy playing basketball and rugby, outdoor activities, and spending time with friends and family.
I spent my early days at the Academy as battle hardened intramural warrior on the basketball courts, but eventually moved over to Rugby because they’re a lot kinder and gentler. Since then I have made many friends and expanded my horizons beyond 6th wing where I live. Majoring in oceanography is also another decision that has made my life infinitely more fun while at the Academy. Learning about aspects of the world for which I am passionate has made it much easier to enjoy my time here. I’m very excited about the upcoming adventure that we will have on SWIFT and look forward to seeing some intense tornadoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment