Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hello to people of the world who view this page. My name is John Marino. I was born and raised in Fenton, Missouri. I am now in Annapolis, MD preparing to depart from the Naval Academy for a tornado chasing adventure. Since I am from the mid-west, I am used to having severe weather weekly,  especially in St. Louis.I am looking forward to this experience and applying the information learned in school to the weather that I grew up experiencing. Normally I am forced to take shelter in the basement but now I will get to run along side the storm. About three years ago we had a tornado hit my town and there is some of my video of the damage below.  Hang on to your saddles, its going to be a wild ride. 

Click to watch tornado damage Fenton, MO
Some of my town after the tornado


No comments:

Post a Comment