Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Introducing Megan

Hello everyone! My name is Megan Lyvers and I was born and raised in Louisville, KY. I am on the Swimming and Diving Team and a member of the 24th Company Rock Stars. I am extremely excited for SWIFT and the many wild, unexpected journeys we will experience along the road. Hopefully we can get a glimpse of a few tornadoes! I have never seen any severe weather phenomenon besides the occasional flood, so anything and everything will be exciting for me to see. I am really looking forward to the opportunity to get up close and personal with severe weather and understanding the concepts on how severe weather actually forms. Hopefully I can apply the knowledge that I will acquire over SWIFT in my prospective career as an Aviator. The possibilities are endless when it comes to SWIFT. I cannot wait to start chasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment