Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Closing thoughts by Ally

SWIFT has definitely been the amazing and unique experience I thought it was going to be! Over these past two weeks, I have learned so much more than I ever thought I could, not only about weather, but also leadership and teamwork. Having the opportunity to apply what we learned in meteorology class, as well as the outside learning we did to prepare for the trip, was an extremely valuable experience that I am very grateful for! Learning everything from how to read models and radar, to how to look up into the sky and point out the areas of rotation and updraft has been an experience like no other. On top of the incredible learning experience, working alongside an awesome group of mids lead to memories that will last a lifetime! It is sad to see SWIFT coming to an end this year, however I am excited to take what I have learned and continue on learning more about meteorology, alongside an incredible group of friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment