Thursday, May 11, 2017

Introducing Ally

Hi everyone! I'm 2/C Ally Warnimont, and I was born and raised in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. I am on the Navy Swim Team and I am a member of 21st company. When I was little, storms (and the Twister Special Effects Attraction at Universal Studios) used to terrify me. However, growing up a swimmer I learned to love Storms because swim practice would get cancelled! I am extremely excited for SWIFT and the many crazy, unique experiences we will have during our time chasing. SWIFT offers such an incredible opportunity to take my passion for weather and learning outside of the classroom, while traveling to parts of the United States I have never been too. I decided to come to the Naval Academy to be involved in once in a lifetime experiences, and this is definitely one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment