Friday, May 10, 2019

Moriarty Introduction

What's up Moriarty fam and all other storm enthusiasts,

My name is Siobhan Moriarty, and I am a rising 1/C from Chesapeake, Virginia.  I am an astrophysics major at the Academy and play on the Club Softball team.  Speaking of sports, I love all kinds but more specifically, baseball (Go Sox!) and swimming, especially at the beach.  Growing up near one, I have spent most of my childhood playing in summer afternoon thunderstorms and experiencing hurricanes, but never tornadoes.  I'm looking forward to seeing what the forces of nature can do and experiencing the sheer magnitude of tornadic storms in the Midwest. Other than that, I love travelling and exploring new places, so I think I picked the right internship to have a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment