Saturday, May 15, 2021

Gilbert Introduction

 Good morning everyone!

My name is Elena Gilbert, and after an extra year's worth of anticipation (looking at you covid), I can confidently say I am very excited to be a part of SWIFT 2021! I am a rising 1/C oceanography major from Detroit Lakes, MN, and I love a good road trip. Although I'm a part of USNA's powerlifting team, I don't think a matchup between a tornado and I would end in my favor. So, while I am eagerly anticipating seeing a tornado, I will keep my distance. 

After spending a couple of semesters taking meteorology classes, I am looking forward to watching what I've learned on paper unfold before me in real-time. It is the ultimate learning experience! 

I will continue to keep you updated on all the states, sights, and storms (oh my!) that we encounter over the next two weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment