Saturday, May 14, 2022

Siena - Introduction

Hello! My name is Siena Hall and I am a rising 2/C oceanography major. I am from Reno, Nevada and some of my favorite things are rugby, rhinoceroses, and the weather! I get super excited about regular weather, (I'm from the desert so rain is pretty exciting) so I am beyond thrilled to be doing SWIFT this year. We do not get any severe weather in Nevada so I am looking forward to seeing some over the next couple of weeks.


So far my time in the van has been spent fending off mild bullying from Thomas. He says that I am "easily makefunable," but I think he is just jealous of my super rugby skills and endless rhino facts. I am looking forward to the rest of the trip, and I am hoping that we will listen to some Boz Scaggs songs in the van soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment