Saturday, May 14, 2022

Jack - Introduction

 Hey everybody!


My name is Jack Volinsky. I'm a rising 1/C, an oceanography major, and absolutely stoked to be a part of this SWIFT team! I'm from Winchester, Virginia, and I love road trips and gas station snacks.

 Currently we are driving through Illinois in the vast and flat fields. Having never been to the midwest before, I adopted the mindset that it might be a little boring. Boy, was I wrong. In the small town of Carey, Illinois, we were able to see the world's largest wind chimes, mailbox, rocking chair, and truck key. While this has been a once in a lifetime experience already, I'm looking forward to the coming weeks of storm chasing and witnessing awe-inspiring extreme weather events. 


IMG-1665.jpg
IMG-1667.jpg

^Me with the world's largest rocking chair and wind chimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment