Monday, May 30, 2022

Sam - Closing Thoughts

I cannot believe how fast the last two weeks went but how long ago our departure feels. It seems like just yesterday that we left the yard and set off to eventually travel through 24 states, see supercells I could never imagine, and take some of the coolest photos of my life. 

I was always excited to wake up and look to see where we would be going. Who knew mother nature would take us to Michigan! Driving around and seeing our great country was a gift that I did not expect, but thoroughly enjoyed. 

On the other hand, I knew I would love taking pictures but I did not anticipate the pictures I got. I hope that they convey what we saw as well as I had hoped. 

It has been a childhood dream of mine to chase storms on the plains and this has lived up to my dreams. I hope that through our experiences we can share a little of what it was like and inspire you to take a closer look at severe weather in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment